Король Лев. Прайд Кову.

Объявление

События в ролевой:
Пока идет набор игроков – львов, львиц, львят, разных зверей и, конечно, главных героев.
Игра открыта, да вот только персонажей мало, да и работы идут )
Администрация:
Кову

Taka

Время суток в ролевой:
Понедельник/вторник - утро.

Среда/четверг - день.

Пятница - полдень/вечер.

Суббота/воскресенье - ночь.
Погода:
Самый разгар дня, солнце уже высоко в небе и потому едва ли не все земли освещены нежным светом. Все прогрето теплотой, львята жизнерадостно хулиганят, их матери охотятся, впрочем, остальные жители Прайдов тоже не скучают. В общем, жизнь идет мирно и активно. +29

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Король Лев. Прайд Кову. » Гостиная » Deprozan

Deprozan

Сообщений 31 страница 34 из 34

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Excellent work!

Hi would you mind stating which blog platform you're using? I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm having a tough time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.                  P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

hello there and thank you for your info – I have definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this website, as I experienced to reload the web site lots of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more of your respective exciting content. Make sure you update this again very soon.

I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later. All the best

Вы здесь » Король Лев. Прайд Кову. » Гостиная » Deprozan